Saturday, February 21, 2009

We are home

Well..you haven't heard from me for a few days..bet you were wondering.... Yes...we are HOME. I am so excited to have all 5 of us together again. Kylee came home on Thursday afternoon. Things have been busy since coming home as we have a whole new routine to get use to. Kylee was sent home on yet another medicine. This one is for her heart. One more medicine that we have to get up at 1am to give to her. I think most days I do it in my sleep. We have to check her oxygen level several times a day. Give her neb treatments every 6 hours.Then we also have oxygen in the home just in case we would need it. So far she has been doing pretty good but we are having some issues with throwing up. Not sure if it is a side effect to the new medicine or just that she hadn't eaten in so long that it is taking her tummy some time to get us to it. Don't have much time to write but just wanted to let everyone know we are home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing mother and great inspiration. It sounds like you are so busy--and there is so much to keep track of--but it must be so nice to be home. Thank you for giving me encouragement and for sharing Kylee's story with me. My family thinks and prays for your family everyay.

Karen said...

Erin...I just left a message on your page and said what a great inspiration Payton is to me. I love reading about all the progress she is making. Do you guys by any chance go to Thedacare Pediatrics in Appleton? I thought I may have seen you there a few weeks ago but didn't get a good look.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you were able to bring Kylee home. It must have been very scary for you not knowing what exactly was wrong with her. I hope she continues to grow stronger. My prayers are with you.


Bonnie Barrington

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that Kylee is now home. I continue to keep Kylee and your entire family in my daily prayers. She is an absolute doll. God bless your family.

Diana Bush
Alayna DeKeyrel's Grandmother

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that you are home with Kylee. She has been in my prayers.

God Bless

Linda Rode
Alayna DeKeyrel's Great Aunt