Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update on Kylee

Just thought I would post a quick update. Kylee is still in the hospital. We had kind of a rough night. She couldn't main tan her oxygen and her respiration rate was so fast. This morning they did a chest x-ray and it didn't look any better then it did on Saturday and she started running a fever again today. They put her on heated humidified oxygen in hopes that would help loosen things up. Then they also put her on a different antibiotic. The Dr said if that doesn't help they may need to transfer her to Milwaukee as Neenah does not have a pediatric ICU and she said she would rather transfer her in a non-emergency transfer then to have to send her in Thedastar helicopter. So I came home to pack some bags and get things taken care of for the 2 boys and work a little (it keeps my mind busy). Then I am going to head back up and then Jason will come home. I know I have said this a million times before but she is one tough girl. I don't know how she does it. My heart just broke for her today watching her little chest just a moving up and down so fast. I'll try to post again soon so everyone can stay updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kylee is such a sweet little girl. I check your blog often, but have never left a message. Please know that Kylee and your entire family are in my daily prayers.

Diana Bush
Alayna DeKeyrel's Grandmother