Friday, May 29, 2009

Pictures



It has been a while since I have posted pictures so I thought I would share. Kylee has gotten so big. We took her in yesterday to try on her new glasses and they are too small. They are odering the largest size they can in the glasses that go around the ear. She just has big cheeks and some meat on her bones. When we took her to the ER last week she weighed 24 pounds. Pretty soon they will tell me I can only put Slimfast in her tube :)


Kylee and Grandma Janice at Easter

Kylee working hard in her stander. Always has those fingers in her mouth.
I have been trying to catch Kylee smiling but she always seems to know when I am trying so here is a partial smile and her "new" hair cut that has already grown out.
Here is Kylee at a wedding we went to on Saturday. She did such a great job. Usually she falls asleep in large crowds and she stayed awake the whole time and my cousin Paula asked her if she had a pretty necklace on and she touched her necklace.

Then I had to put one of big brother in here after his big fishing trip this past weekend. We even had to keep them in our freezer. No one has the heart to tell him we can't eat them.


Ear Issues
We continue to have ear issues. She either has drainage or blood coming out of each of her ears. If it isn't one then it is the other. I think we are going to have to make an appointment to see the ENT again and get the tubes checked out and hopefully we don't have to do an antibiotic. Even with all the ear issues going on she is still just a happy little girl. We are having so much fun with her. She laughs and smiles all the time. She watched Strawberry Shortcake with the nurse the other day and loved it (which if anyone knows someone that has a junk laptop either free or cheap we would love it....all we want it for is to play movies on because the screen is larger and we can put it on Kylee's tray of her wheelchair). She has also been watching her signing DVD's and really likes those also. It does take her mind about 6-9 seconds to process everything and now that we know that we are noticing it alot more. When we play peek a boo or where is Kylee we always have to remind our selves to give her that time to process.
Vacation
I am on vacation next week so my niece Danelle and I are giving Kylee a princess room make over. We are doing her room in Pink and Brown Princess. I will have to post pictures when it is done. Nothing but the best for our princess. On Thursday we are going to a hotel with a waterpark and Collin can't wait for that. We are also brining Kylee's new bath chair along to give it a try. So should be lots of fun and I will try to post pictures also.
Have a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!!!- Ashley

Anonymous said...

She is amazingly beautiful! Her smile and eyes have just lit up my night! Pandra