Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kylee's 2nd Birthday

Here is a video of Kylee from birth to her 2nd birthday. It is hard to imagine that it has been 2 years already. As I was putting this together I realized that I have missed almost a whole year of Kylee's life. We have pictures when she was first born and then nothing until she is almost one. Just goes to show how busy that first year was. It seems like just yesterday we took this little 4lb 11 oz little girl home in a horrible snow storm just so I could get home to my boys (Collin and my husband) and have my family all together again. I can remember having people come stand outside our window while I held her up in front of it so people could get a peek at her because we didn't want to expose her to any germs. Now she is out and about enjoying the world. She has changed so much in these 2 years. It was a roller coaster ride but it was all worth it. I have the most wonderful little girl who has taught me so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!!
I hope you enjoy...


2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Kaylee!!!! We hope you and your family had a wonderful day. I really enjoyed the slide show and seeing your family. I especially like all of the photos with big brother who looks like he loves his little sister tons. I hope to get the opportunity to meet you all someday soon (Indy?). Kylee reminds me of Alayna so much. Alayna will be 2 on Jan 29th, so they are so close in age and seem to be doing about the same things like working on sitting. They'll get there! Thanks again for giving me a glimspe of your family. Have a very Happy Holiday season.

Genevieve Ross said...

I have seen your name on the listserve but it was great to see pictures of your family. My daughter, Zoe, will be two in February. She also has significant vision loss and wears thick bifocal glasses. So I have a soft spot for little girls in glasses :) Hopefully we can meet you some day at conference. We have been to the last two and plan to go to Indy this summer.
Take care,
Genevieve- mom to Zoe 22 months