Friday, September 19, 2008

GREAT News!!!!!

I just got a call from our nurse Marsha and Kylee has been approved for nursing until April 30th. I am so excited. We have never been approved for that long of a time. Usually we only get approved for 3 months and it is usually backed dated so by the time we get it we only have a month before we have to send the paper work in again. Now we don't have to worry about it again until spring. We are not sure if it got approved for so long because our case manager with the special needs clinic in Milwaukee called them to tell them we need them thru the winter because of how sick Kylee usually gets or if they just decided to finally cut us a break. I feel so much better going back to work on September 30th knowing that I have the nurses here to take care of Kylee. They are the 2 best nurses in the world (Marsha and Julie). They spend so much time with her and do so many fun things with her. I am so happy I could cry.
We also got Kylee's EEG stuff taken off today and she is happy about that. She was rolling around on the floor with the biggest smile on her face. I also got her to sit up on her own for about 30 seconds. Long enough for me to go grab the camera and take a few pictures. So many good things....I have a huge smile on my face today :)

No comments: