Monday, March 14, 2011

Update

Things are going well. Kylee is sleeping a lot more but when she is awake she is full of smiles and laughs. I asked someone how much longer they thought she had (I know I can't hold them to a date but just wanted an idea). They said if things keeping going they way they are they are thinking of middle of the week. She is my Irish girl...so Thursday is St Patrick's day. Again...I can not thank everyone for all your thoughts and prayers and I can not thank the staff at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin enough.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray peace for you and Kylee.

Anonymous said...

Just remember, your perfect gift was given to you by God, and he knew the day her angel wings would stop fluttering before you ever saw her first. She is blessed by you and your family, my prayers are with you....with love from a family of our own little 1p36 angel.

Anonymous said...

A big big kiss to your little girl and a big big hug to you and your family.
Elena from Italy

Ms. Heather said...

We are all thinking of kylee and praying for your family. She is a special little girl and has touched a lot of hearts! <3 Kylee's EC teachers

Anonymous said...

Kylee and your entire family remain in our daily prayers. May God grant Kylee and your family strength during this difficult time. Kylee is truly a "special" angel awaiting her wings.

God Bless,
Diana Bush
Alayna DeKeyrel's Grandma (p136)

Becky Winkler said...

Kylee and all of you are always on my mind. I pray for your strength at this extremely difficult time. Love her, hug her, and hold her close as I know you have all along. She is a special little angel who will always be in your heart. Please let me know if you need anything.

Becky Winkler

Ann Christopherson said...

Karen and Jason,
We check on Kylee's status daily. She is in many prayers here at school. We count her as one of our special blessings!
Ann Christopherson

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
weight loss smoothie recipes
regards.