Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pictures of Benefit




Pictures from Benefit


The princess arriving to the benefit. This made me cry. They announced the princess Kylee was there and everyone cleared a path for her to come thru. It was so amazing.

The pink castle is a card box. My good friend Matt made it for us. There is also a collage of pictures from our family photo session and then a large picture frame for people to sign. That really made a nice keepsake.

This is a blanket that my cousin Lucy made. She made us two. One was small and Kylee took that for our 6 weeks in Milwaukee for radiation. It had pictures of all of her family on it. This one is pictures of Kylee thru the years and then one with each of her nurses and then a nice little poem on it. I can not thank my parents and Lucy enough for this.

This was a princess cupcake tree made and donated by Lori Hilker. It was so cute.

This is Jason and I sharing our dance with Kylee. I will try to post the video but are having a few issues getting it. Hopefully soon :)














No comments: