Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brain Tumor

Brain Tumor
As many of you know Kylee was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week Monday and had the tumor taken out this past Monday. They are pretty positive that it is cancer and we are waiting to see the doctor to decide what our next steps will be. This is where all Kylee's headaches and throwing up was coming from. The hospital we are staying at does not allow us to update blog pages as they have what is called a caring bridge site and they want you to use that instead of the blog. So sorry it took me so long to update and I don't have much time to write more. Please feel free to e-mail me or add me as a friend on facebook.
Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with little Kaylee and your family. Always remember how tought are little 1p36 angels are.

Marisela-Mom to Jaylyn(1p36)20 months

Anonymous said...

Princess Kylee is in my daily prayers. Please know that your entire family has my prayers and blessings, too. Princess Kylee is such a beautiful and sweet little girl and I can't imagine what your family is going through. Know that prayer is powerful and Kylee has many people praying for her.

God bless your entire family,
Diana Bush
(Alayna DeKeyrel's Grandma)

Genevieve Ross said...

I don't even know what to say because I can not imagine the stress you are all feeling right now. I know Kylee is a tough little girl but that doesn't make this any less scary for all of you. Please give her big hugs and kisses from Zoe. If there is something we can do to be supportive from afar, please let us know.
-Genevieve, Gavin, and Zoe