Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eating

Eating
Just wanted to post a quick note that Kylee ate a whole jar of number 1 baby food yesterday. We are so excited about it. She ate most of it during speech therapy and I was telling her how proud I was of her and she gave me the biggest smile ever. It just melted my heart and wanted to make our nurse cry. I love moments like that. Then she finished the jar off at supper. Small step for some but a huge step for us. I hope she continues on this path. Just wanted to share the news with everyone.

3 comments:

Genevieve Ross said...

Way to go Kylee!!!! That is awesome!

Melanie said...

That is so awesome! Way to go! Keep up the great work! We know how frustraing feeding time can be. So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Great news, Karen. Grandpa Eddie
will have to plant a garden
just for Kylee.

I love the song that plays on your blog, I listen to it over and over.

The picture of your three children is so sweet.

Sheila